Saturday, May 25, 2013

A little sewing in the afternoon


A little sewing yesterday - not much - I dug a few pieces out of the Linus stash that Karol Ann sent me and made some stars - there are some very...challenging...fabrics in that stash - it will be interesting to see what I manage to do with the pieces.

I also started making flying geese for the May Block Lotto (I know, I've left it a bit late, but it's been a busy month). I will probably make extras and use the spare blocks for something. Although I am a bit short of cream coloured TOT fabrics, so I might use other neutrals for the blocks that aren't for the lotto specifically.  We'll see what tomorrow brings!

2 comments:

ruthsplace said...

The stars are a great way to use those challenging novelties.

Julierose said...

Lovely blocks! What is the cross-stitch/or needlepoint sampler in your header called--it is soooo pretty...Julierose