Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Quarter Quilt


Not a fat quarter quilt, mind you, which would be something different entirely...  I had loads (48) of these blocks, so this weekend I decided to start putting them together as leaders and enders for a while, to get some of my block stash sorted out. But 48 is a lot to have laid out at once to get the right order (can't trust myself to alternate left- and right-leaning blocks properly unless they are laid out to start with), so I started with 12...


and will do it three more times with these two piles of blocks.  Then I can join the quarters and have a quilt top to give away!

4 comments:

StasaLynn said...

Those are great blocks.... I love the modern look of them. You are going to have a stunning quilt on your hands!

Needled Mom said...

That's a great way to do it. Very nice.

LynneP said...

What a fun quilt!

Lynne said...

Love 'em!