Friday, April 05, 2013

Another drawer tidied up


I forgot to take a "before" photo of this drawer, at least while it was still in the drawer, but here are the contents, tipped onto the floor, before I sorted them. As you may have guessed from the photo, this is the ribbon and trim drawer.   A lot of the pieces in this drawer I have been given by others, which means that they aren't all to my taste. I've also bought quite a few bin ends (as it were) and bits in jumble sales - you can pick up trimmmings quite cheaply if you know where to look.


After some sorting, here's what I decided I am less likely to use in future - this stuff has all actually already been given away, as I added the ribbony bits and pieces to my giveaway of sheers and shinies...


And here's the tidy drawer in the end - again, lots of space in this drawer, which is good, as the stuff will almost certainly have to move to smaller quarters eventually.

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I need to do that with a few drawers here.

Lynne said...

You're doing do well and are such an inspiration!