Thursday, August 02, 2012

Goal review

So, July was a fairly busy month, though luckily, I had some time after school finished to do a bit of stuff...  Did I manage to achieve my few July goals?
What's on the cards for August?
  • Blocks for August block lotto - these are already done - I did them in the sneak peek period, although I haven't blogged them yet.
  • At least one charity baby quilt top - I'm sure I'll get there on this one - two are either done or nearly done already, though again, I haven't yet blogged them!
  • Rainbow Scrap Challenge flying geese block - not sure what the colour is this month - her blog is still blue!
  • Bind Red & White quilt  - got this back from the longarmer recently, but haven't done anything with it since
  • Quilt and bind pastel pinwheel quilt for commission
  • Quilt at least one other small quilt
As I am home for a lot of the time in August, a few more goals than in a normal month!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Looks like you've got a good idea of what you want to achieve.