Saturday, August 25, 2012

Gifts of Knitted Goodness


Got several lovely knitted gifts in the post this week - from my friend Wendy, who I recently sent a small quilt to, a knitted chicken (actually made by her guy, James)...


and a matching hat and scarf, which I forced Sarah to model for me - she only agreed because she'd just had her hair cut the same day and it still looked salon-awesome.


And then, these mitts from Karen, who sent them as a PIF (pay-it-forward) swap payment from her PIF, which I signed up to back in January or so.  Yes, I know I still owe a few out there - I will get them to you, I promise!

5 comments:

ruthsplace said...

The chicken is very cool.

Lynne said...

What a lovely week you had!

Unknown said...

nice information keep it up best of luk! nice working i love your work stay happy:)
christmas gifts

promotional gift said...

A gift or a present is the transfer of something without the expectation of payment. Although gift-giving might involve an expectation of reciprocity, a gift is meant to be free. In many human societies.

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Love the hat and scraf...Sarah modelled them well..I wouldn't be surprised if she claims them..they suit her.