I added three borders today, all mitred. The first was the sort of stripy fabric in browns with a little purple and orange in it (doesn't show much in this photo).
The second is a narrow orange border, really kind of rust coloured, with trees, though they don't show much in this narrow of a strip. I plan to use this fabric again as the very outside border.
And finally, another border of the original stripe.
Next step, I have decided, is a border of framed four patch blocks, using some light batiks like the ones in the centre, crossing the green blocks, and a variety of miscellaneous batiks with them. Then there will be two solid borders and that's that. Of course, first I have to do those framed four patches - I need 32 of them. But that's a job for another day!