April blocks for block lotto- yes, done. Need to mail them!
- circular flying geese blocks for March and April - no. But I hope to do them this weekend.
at least one charity quilt top- yes, a bumper month for tops. A little Irish Chain, some Criss-Crosses, a sashed top to use up some crumb blocks, a strippy block top, one in dull browns and greens, a simple top with squares using up a herb fabric, a top in pink and blue, one of these two framed four patch tops (the other I'm keeping), and these two little batik tops. I also have a feeling there's one I haven't blogged yet, but that's ok, I can count in in the month I blog it! That makes 10 for April. two baby quilts quilted- yes, both done. One with the disappearing nine patches, one with the stretched stars.
As for May, I shouldn't think I'll be getting up to quite as much, as I don't, unfortunately, have two weeks off in May. But still, there should be goals:
- May blocks for block lotto
- circular flying geese blocks for March, April, May
- at least one charity quilt top
- baby quilt for Cally
- work on Nadia's batik quilt