Saturday, October 01, 2011

Goal roundup

Not quite sure where September went, but there you have it - it's gone, and there's nothing we can do about it. How'd I do with my goals?

September Goals:
Not too bad - some of the things I didn't do were conscious decisions as I've just been so busy. We'll see how October goes - might be a little less frantic.

October goals:
  • 5 Farmer's Wife blocks
  • Block for October block lotto (maybe - might not make any this month)
  • Sept & Oct blocks for Oh My Stars block of the month
  • finish quilt for ALQS6
  • no 6 of 7 baby quilts (top made, needs quilting and binding)
  • birthday ATCs
  • at least one charity baby quilt
  • Lynne's quilt top made, just needs quilting
A long list, but hopefully not prohibitively so. Especially if I actually get some time to sew in the afternoons now that I'm supposedly not working all day every day...

5 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

I admire how you are so organized...way to work on your goals!

Tessa said...

You are a role model goal wise and definitely one to emulate. Already some of my mental quilt goals for Christmas presents are drifting towards the bag in my new book - for me! Must try harder, or multi task more.

Tessa said...

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery they say. I have added my meagre October goals to my blog http://firstquiltsteps.blogspot.com/

Kathy said...

I'm not sure what I am seeing in those photos, but I'm not a quilter. It will certainly be an interesting and colorful quilt!

Lynne said...

Monthly goals seem a little too daunting as I ease myself back into "normal" life after sickess, two sequential weekends away and a six-day visit from my mother! I have set myself some goals just for today -- I hope I can achieve them (if I ever stop reading and commenting on other people's days-old blog posts)!