Sunday, February 14, 2010
Well, I finally got some sewing done today - first I worked on something I can't show (figures) but then I made some of these tic-tac-toe blocks, similar to what I did for the Janaury block lotto, but the other way around. When I met up with Julie, she gave me three of these, so I decided to do enough more to make a baby quilt - of course, I can't count, so I ended up with 17 instead of 16. Perhaps I'll put one on the back or something...
I did pull out some fabrics to make borders for the little brown quilt top I made the other day, but I have a bit of a cold and I'm tired from winter & working all the time, so I just couldn't face doing anything where I really had to think about what I was doing (and also, I had some company in the form of a small boy doing an activity book in my workspace and asking frequent questions) - these blocks were a good thing to do in that circumstance - my not thinking only resulted in an extra block - no big tragedy there!