Sunday, February 28, 2010

Goodies in



Well, I didn't do any sewing today (unless you count attaching Guide and Beaver badges to sweatshirts, which I don't), but I have had a few goodies in the post over the past few days, so I thought I'd show them. Above, is a lovely knitted scarf/shawl which I received from my friend Jovita in Lithuania - this came in a box with a couple of nice bars of chocolate, which I haven't shown for some reason (I'll let you work out the reason). The scarf is really delicate and lovely and I am looking forward to wearing it...

I also have received several ATCs from my swapping - the one on top is from Ria in the Netherlands; the other two are from Dorren in Edinburgh. Isn't swapping nice?

3 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

They certainly are lovely swap items.

Kathy said...

So, did you share the chocolate with Alex or Geoff? I figure they are the two who most like chocolate. No, well I expect you deserve to eat it all yourself! LOL

Ricky in Winnipeg said...

The ATC's are lovely Kate. I must get off my duff and get some stuff done. I would love to get cards from away and snitch the techniques.
Next time round.
Ricky in Winnipeg