Sunday, December 06, 2009

Deja vu?



I promise this is not a recycled photo of the quilt I made for the Four Seasons Christmas swap - this is actually the second top (the blocks for which were made at the same time as those for the first), finally put together. I was beginning to think it wouldn't happen before Christmas this year - there's no guarantee it will be quilted by Christmas, of course, but at least it's getting closer.

Just as well I have this to show, though, as the other thing that I worked on, I can't show - my round for the Bloggers' Round Robin. The quilt top I worked on was Julie's, and it has an oriental theme, and I added some applique - and that's all I can say! Wish I could show all these pieces, as they are great to work on...

A couple more show and tell items tomorrow - two more recently received ATCs from my swap - I won't post them now, though, as it's unlikely I will get anything worked on tomorrow (though it's likely to be a much less busy week than this one was, so you never know) - and that way, there will be at least something to share!

4 comments:

Myra said...

I loved the first one and I love this one too! Great job Kate.

floribunda said...

can't wait to see my quilt, Kate! I have your RR to do applique on, too, as it happens. I guess I'd better get off my behind and do it...

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Very nice!

Why do we quilters do this...get our Christmas projects started and perhaps if we are lucky even get them completed in December. I've done the same with a tree skirt this year...knew from January to November that I wanted to get it done for this year and ended up rushing to meet the deadline! I guess it is that working under pressure that gets it done :o)

日月神教-向左使 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.