Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hark the herald



No sewing to show again (sigh), but at least I can show some progress on the cross-stitch. It's not that I didn't get things done this weekend, but between a little shopping with the girls, putting up the tree, wrapping some presents and making a million Christmas cookies, etc, there was no time to sew. It will get better after Christmas, though, I'm sure.

Looking at these photos, I really should do the face of the red angel - it's sort of weird that she doesn't have one!

5 comments:

Myra said...

Christmas is a busy time Kate. Enjoy all those moments with your kiddos - they will be tomorrow's memories. :o) The cross stitch is looking good - gonna be gorgeous when you finish it.

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Looks like you are making steady progress. I seem to have hit a block and after my frenzy of Christmas stitching I'm not sure what to pick up next!

mumzy said...

I love that cross stitch piece. Yes, it is a very busy time of the year but it is going by very fast too.

McIrish Annie said...

the red angel has lost her head! i can definitely relate to that this time of year

日月神教-向左使 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.