Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Recycled Xmas bits



I know, these ATCs don't much look like stuff recycled from Christmas, but the background paper is from a present (bath stuff from Lush - nice) and the ribbon is from our Christmas crackers. All the rest of the bits and pieces are from stash, admittedly, but it's a good start on using some of the bits I put away from the holidays...

Of these 6 ATCs, one is off for a trade with a friend in France, one will go to the January birthday girl in my Birthday ATC swap, and the other four will probably be up for offer as individual trades in the new year. I suppose I might keep one back as an emergency supply (for all those times you need an ATC right now!) but this year, I am hoping to make one batch of 6 (or so) ATCs each month for my swap - that shouldn't be too much to keep up with, right? Well, a girl can dream...

2 comments:

carole brungar said...

Hi Kate, I think your recycled ATC's are gorgeous!
Carole :)

sewkalico said...

They're great! And a great start for your ATC stash :-)