Thursday, November 05, 2009

Some I made earlier...



I knew there would be a good time to show these blocks for the November block lotto, which I actually made in the end of October... They are spools, in Christmas fabrics, with red backgrounds. Simple, but effective. As it happens, I won't put my name in the draw this month - too many other things hanging around waiting to be finished, the last thing I need is more blocks...of course, that excuse won't stop me when it's something I really really really like... There's nothing new to show because I've been a very good girl and worked on the decorating in the girls' room yesterday and today in my small bits of free time. I did get one coat of paint done, though, so I guess progress is being made!

2 comments:

mumzy said...

That pattern is somewhat like the pattern we call bowtie. Yours is really pretty especially with the red background.

Beth @ The Quilt Ladies said...

Great color combination, good site. B