Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Birthday ATC Swap

As some of you will know, this past year I have organised a birthday ATC swap, the idea being that over the course of the year you will send a card to each member in the month of her birthday, and in your birthday month, you will receive one in turn from each member. It has been good fun seeing some of the cards others have received and now, it's my turn. Amazingly, I waited until nearly my birthday to open them, but decided to do it today - why not! - as there will be other openings tomorrow, I'm sure. Perhaps it's technically my birthday anyway, as I was born in Germany and it's already tomorrow there!

So, here, in no particular order other than how blogger uploaded them, are the cards I've received to date. Several people have sent other bits and pieces, but frankly, this will be a picture heavy post anyway, so I'm not going to show all the extras, though I am pleased to have them!



From Di.



From Kathy.



From Wendy.



From Norma C.



From Lynne.



From Wil.



All from Pauline - the one on the card is ATC-sized, but is actually mounted on the card rather than backed, unlike the one below...



...from Ann, who has finished the back and only loosed taped the ATC on, so I cna use it as a card now and then take the ATC for my album after (this is a clever idea - wish I'd presented mine that way - maybe next year!).





From Jovita.



From Sheila.



From Pippa.



From Joyce.



From Marga.



From Julie.

And the really fun thing is, there are still some more to come!

7 comments:

Vicki W said...

Those are very cool!

Cobi said...

happy birthday Kate. and those are wonderful bd presents.

Margarita Korioth said...

Enjoy! Feliz CumpleaƱos!

sewkalico said...

Happy Birthday Kate!

mumzy said...

Happy Birthday Kate. Those cards are so cute and different too.

The Calico Cat said...

I was born in Germany too. Happy Birthday!

Lynne said...

They're all looking great. Well done for organising it. I've certainly enjoyed taking part.