Sunday, November 15, 2009
Amidst the Junior Monopoly, loads of laundry and other demands on my time today (Saturday there was no sewing as there was another kids' poetry festival and a friend to lunch) I did actually manage to put another top together. This is yet another set of swap blocks which have been hanging around forever waiting to be put together. The good news is, this is the LAST SET of blocks from swaps. All the others have been used - a few of those tops still need to be finished and loads of them still need quilting, but there are no more block swap blocks hanging around. (Actually, that might be wrong - there might be half a set of framed batik 4 patches hanging around - I must check that.) I do have one or two more things which need making up, but they aren't swap blocks. Now, of course, they all need quilting!
I also managed to get some binding sewn on to the Drunkard's Path mini quilt, so hopefully will get it stitched down in the next few evenings and then that will be really finished. Woo hoo.