Saturday, November 07, 2009

Another block swap top



Amazingly enough, I am nearly out of sets of blocks to put together into tops. I think I have 3 or 4 left, and then that's it (I know - time to quilt some of them!) These blocks are from a swap with my dyeing group in 2005 - I know the year as some of the blocks are signed & dated. All the fabrics are - of course! - hand dyes.

I also worked on another round of the Bloggers Round Robin today, but as that's a secret project, I can't show what I did - too bad - these are fun to watch grow...

7 comments:

Gail said...

YOU GO GIRL! I can't believe how many tops you've put together lately!

black bear cabin said...

You have some amazing energy going on over there...care to send some of it my way :)

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Looks great...what a great concept for a block swap!

mumzy said...

What a colourful quilt that makes. I am wondering if you hand quilt all those tops or do you do it by machine?

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

This is beautiful - such pretty colors. You're doing a wonderful job getting these tops together. I have loose blocks around too.

Kitty said...

Wow - that's gorgeous. Love all the bright colours and the fact that it's all hand dyed makes it even more special. You must be the hardest working quilter in the whole of Blogland! x

Kandy Newton said...

I jusy love all the glorious colours on this one Kate, mmmm very nice. What a busy bunny you are.