Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Cross stitch update


Not a huge amount of progress this week, but that was expected, as I put the binding on the Splash of Lime quilt (which I will show, completely finished, later) and bound, sleeved and added a label to the Cotton Robin quilt (which I can't show yet, but will do in the fullness of time). 

Still, I did get a bit done - teh top two flowers are now totally done, although there's still a leaf that needs finishing at the top of the lefthand one. I now need to work on the leaves below the middle flower. I decded to start doing the inner (black) border and some of the outer border as I go along, to keep it from being a boring finish at the end of the project.  So far, so good.


1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

It looks nice. It is always nice to change up to avoid the boredom in cross stitch.