Friday, February 22, 2013

More low volume hearts


Here is my final offering for the block lotto  this month - five low volume hearts. I decided not to do any more, partly because my stash isn't really composed of low-volume fabrics, and partly because it's getting quite expensive to mail my blocks off each month, so in future I might only make 3 - which could all be sent to one winner.  I really enjoy the lotto and don't want to stop playing, but because the winners are usually in the US, it does get a bit pricey...  Of course, what I might do is what I often do anyway - make a few blocks for the lotto and then use the idea to make more blocks for a charity quilt here.

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Those are so pretty. You are doing a great job on them too.

carole brungar said...

I love your heart blocks Kate, gorgeous!
(oh and also love your scrap basket! hahaha)
Carole

Lynne said...

The cost of postage can be such a dampener, can't it? I don't have many low volume fabrics either!