Sunday, February 17, 2013

De-scrapping, again


Here's what the scrap basket looks like at the end of today's sewing - not a lot there!  Which is good - here's what it looked like at the start of the day...


Ok, not very full, but it's a lot easier to deal with if you attack it at this stage. 


So, while I sewed together some more strips to make another scrappy strippy quilt


I sorted out the larger scraps by colour - and a small stack of strips as well - and left only the small crumb pieces in the basket...  Quite a productive day, especially considering I only spent about an hour and a half sewing!

3 comments:

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Your pieced strips look great! You've done well organising those scraps :)

Sarah Craig said...

Very nice, Kate! I'm jealous - my scrap bucket is actually two huge bins! But I'm working on it..

Lyndsey said...

You are so good sorting out your scraps and getting them used up. I must make a start on my scrap collection.