Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mostly an away day...



Well, a small amount of work was accomplished today - I put the border on Caroline's sister's quilt. I had originally inteded to do more, but with Michael working on the wallpaper in the hallway, it was just a bit crowded and so forth, so my mother and I decided to go out for lunch and a bit of shopping.

When we got home, I found that the Shades of Sunshine quilties had come - and here they are - lovely, eh? Cn't remember whose was whose, and sure don't feel like going upstairs at the moment to find out, so suffice it to say they are all lovely and I like them all very much. Now to decided where to put them!


4 comments:

Vicki W said...

The quilt is so cute!

Paula said...

Very nice quilt. I love the border fabric.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Your diamond quilt is wonderful - great border fabric. The sunshine pieces look pretty as well.

artisbliss said...

Nicely done. I love the blue/orange combo, as I believe I've mentioned before.