Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another busy day



No work of my own to show today (though the binding on Ursula's quilt is nearly done) but I did get these lovely things in the post - one is a 3 leaves postcard, which is a very late PC from a swap on a group I don't even belong to anymore. It's a nice card, though, and I'm glad to have it. The other photo shows 2 ATCs I received - one is from Cat, who swapped with me; the other is from Doreen, as part of my ATC challenge. It looks a lot better now than it did before she altered it. Which, of course, was the point of the challenge...

I can't believe how busy September has been - hopefully Ocotber will offer a little more time for me to work - not that it hasn't been fun, most of what's been happening in September, but I think I need a few deep breaths.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I think I may be bringing up the rear here. I have finished my ATC for you so will get it in the post in the next day or so. Your comfort quilt is lovely.