Sunday, September 14, 2008

Goals.

I know I set my goals for the week Saturday to Saturday, but half the time I forget to talk about them on Saturday- not that it really matters, but it's just another sign that I'm getting older and losing my memory!

Anyway, here's what I aimed for last week:

  • journal quilt for the week (deadline 13/9) - done. and well before the weekend. for once.
  • finish binding Hawaiian 3 quilt - well, no. But it will get there. Eventually.
  • bind 12" Jacob's Ladder mini - finished. ready to post out tomorrow or whenever I next go to the PO
  • bind giveaway quilt - not done yet.
  • work on set of "U is for..." postcards (deadline 15/9) - finished, ready to post
  • set of "Shades of Sunshine" quilties (deadline 20/9) - finished, and in the post

Not too bad, really. The binding tasks weren't any of them urgent, so it doesn't matter that they weren't done. For this week, I really need to do some dyeing related stuff - hopefully I will have a day for that - I'm thinking of dedicating Wednesday to it...

  • set of screenprinted fat eights for a swap (deadline 30/9)
  • set of "complex cloth" fat eights for a swap (deadline 30/9)
  • journal quilt for the week (deadline 20/9)
  • finish binding Hawaiian 3 quilt
  • bind giveaway quilt
  • quilt some of Ursula's quilt (deadline 1/10, if possible to go home with my mother (otherwise I have to mail from the UK))

1 comment:

Papoosue said...

You are still exhausting me with everything you accomplish in a week, nay - in a day!

I've nominated you for an award over at my blog.xx