Monday, July 21, 2008

K is for King



Spent most of today running errands, going for a swim, sorting through a box of photo frames I found at the back of Geoff's closet (which is good, as I thought the box was completely lost, having torn the house apart looking for it a few years back) and other things that didn't involve sewing... But I did receive this little gem in the post - it's an ATC for the "starts with" challenge on Textile Challenges, and is "K for King" from Dot. My letter is "B" - I think I know what I might do, hopefully will get to it tomorrow. Actually, this card was one of my errands, as the stamp obviously came off along the way and I had to go ransom it from the PO - at least it was worth paying for, unlike some of the things I've had in the past. I don't mind paying the price of the stamp, it's the £1 admin fee that annoys me... Anyway, perhaps there will be more to show tomorrow.

No comments: