Saturday, July 12, 2008

Goals again

Well, it's been one of those weeks - which is not to say I got nothing done, but... I don't mind not getting it all done, though I really do need to get my journal quilt finished. Tomorrow morning, I shall do that...


  • journal quilt for the week (deadline 12/7)
  • attach label for Summer FSQS quilt and post (deadline 30/7) - done, posted. at least that's something!
  • attach label for Hawaiian 2 and post
  • attach binding to Hawaiian 3
  • begin to quilt Forest Challenge
  • set of postcards for Starts with S (deadline 15/7) - I did make a start on these, hope to get them sorted in the next few days

I think next week had best feature a repeat of the current week...

  • journal quilt for the week (deadline 19/7)
  • attach label to Hawaiian 2 and post
  • attach binding to Hawaiian 3
  • begin to quilt Forest Challenge
  • finish S postcards

Got very little done today - perhaps some tomorrow. Or I promise, I will show my collection of African blocks - I did get them all out, but can't be bothered to photograph them right now.

1 comment:

sewkalico said...

I suppose I should get mine out too, but then I'd have to do something witht hem *LOL*