Thursday, May 10, 2007

A productive Thursday for once



Today's post - two lanterns from Maia, as well as a generous piece of the oriental fabric of the second lantern. And my monthly FQ Frenzy package from The Antique Angel - lots of lovely new fabric, hoorah.


I also got my own card back from the Open Theme EuroSwap - the string pieced one, with buttons, which I'm not putting a photo of here, as it's been featured many times before - or rather, the series has, while being constructed.


Today being one of the days when Alex was at school the whole day (I swapped his normal Wednesday for today, due to the farm trip yesterday, and consequently, didn't stay to help, which I normally do on Thursdays), I did get some work done - did more on the Irish Chain quilt for the customer - not desperately exciting, so after an hour and a half or so I quit for the day and decided to work on the Under the Sea cards - all that remained was the edging and backing, so they didn't take too long to do. And now they are addressed and waiting to be posted - as it decided to chuck down rain this afternoon, I decided they could wait until tomorrow to go in the post - deadline's not until the 28th of May, and I wasn't willing to get soaked (the post office is only around the corner from where I live, so I always walk - can't park much closer than my house anyway!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want some fabric!!!!!!! LOL You do know that, She who dies with the biggest stash wins!! Let me know when you get the fabric. Thank you

Papoosue said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog - good to find another Leonard fan! You've some nice work here - I'm impressed that you get so much done too!