Monday, November 13, 2006

Second helpings of corn and beans

Nothing much exciting today, except inasmuch as getting any work done at all is exciting in its own way. Had just under an hour to work, and managed to get 9 of these blocks done (they were all part way done already, due to the slightly odd style I work in...). I had several nice comments yesterday about the blocks, particularly the colours, and I am very pleased with the colours - perhaps the colours are what drew me to the project right now - it feels right for this time of year.

Thanks to all of you who read and comment on my blog - where possible I usually respond to comments, but of course, those left annonymously, it's not always possible - but I love having comments nonetheless, so thanks!

2 comments:

Hedgehog said...

The colors really are lovely. Love the title of your post, too!

sophie said...

I love your corn and beans blocks, too. Great work!