Friday, November 10, 2006

Flying geese day


Meant to blog last night, but got distracted cleaning up the computer and had switched it off to go to bed before I remembered I hadn't blogged... Anyway, in the end, I didn't join up the two bits of the row robin (though I did cut a black strip with the intention of doing so) as I decided to make some flying geese for a swap, instead. These are a few finished ones; there are quite a few more still in progress. It's a scrappy swap, so I won't make more than 6 or 7 the same, and I'm trying to keep 3 of each kind I make, for myself - as usual, this means I need to make far more than the swap requires, but for the layout I have in mind (eventually), that will work much better...

2 comments:

Hedgehog said...

I really like your flying geese - have a gaggle to make myeself this weekend.

sophie said...

Seems to be the weekend for geese-making ;-)

I plan to make them in groups of 4 and keep one of each fabric for myself.