Monday, October 28, 2013

Strip squares

Alongside all the catching-up-putting-borders on Linus Project tops, I happened to notice that my strip bag was getting a bit full (it's not a big bag, intentionally). So I decided to use some of them up, making some 12" blocks out of the strips. I made 12 of them (varying width strips, as well as a couple of pieces of binding leftovers - like the pieced green one in this block), which will be enough to work into a top (yes, another top!)...  The bag is much emptier now (though I will need at some point to do something with all the strips that were in there which were shorter than 12" to start with...)

No comments: