Saturday, October 05, 2013

Another charity shop find


Found this frame in a charity shop today - at £4 it wasn't a bargain, but as it's the same type of Ikea frame I often buy and it was nearly new, it was still several pounds cheaper than Ikea, so it's good value - and I had a cross-stitch of just the right size waiting for it:


Winter!  Of course, the remaining unframed cross-stitches on my list are harder to home as they are awkward sizes, but I'm determined to keep trying.  I think I need to start keeping a measuring tape in my bag, though, so I can check the size of the mattings in shop...

3 comments:

Julierose said...

Neat find! How about adding low value fabric borders to bring them to a "frame-able"--is that a word??) size? Hugs, Julierose

Plum Cox said...

That's a handy find! Always a good idea to have a list of measurements for what you are looking for just in case, as well as the tape measure!

Needled Mom said...

That's a nice find and winter looks so pretty framed like that.