Monday, July 01, 2013

The ABCs of Me

I don't take part in a lot of meme stuff, but I saw this on another blog and it looked fun. So here you go - the ABCs of me...

 A - Age: 44
 B - Bed Size: King
 C - Chore you Hate: weeding
 D - Dogs Name: don't have one now, but had Scruffy and Socks when I was a kid
 E - Essential Start of the Day Item: cuppatea
 F - Favorite Color: brown
 G - Gold or Silver: Silver
 H - Height: 5'6" ish.
 I - Instruments You Play: clarinet, piano - neither of them much
 J - Job: Teaching Assistant. And House Manager (neither of which pays as well as it should)
 K - Kids: 3 - Sarah (15), Olivia (13), and Alex (10)
 L - Living Arrangements - House, outside London, sometimes feels a bit crowded
 M - Music You Love - Pretty much everything except stupid pop music, hard rap/house music and weirdo modern classical
 N - Nickname - Technically, Kate is a nickname, since my birthname is Kathryn
 O - Overnight Hospital Stays - 3 - all to do with having babies
 P - Pet Peeve - bad grammar (funny enough, this is what the person I took this from had - and I'm going to leave it, to the surprise of no one who knows me!)
 Q - Quote from A Movie: Hmm. We quote movies (and songs) all the time but of course I can't think of a good one when I want to. I've always been quite fond of the conversation about men & women being friends, from When Harry Met Sally - especially when she says "Are you saying I'm having sex with these men without my knowledge?"
 S - Siblings: 1 brother. younger. 
 T - Time You Wake Up: way too stupidly early (6.45)
 U - Underwear: not optional.
 V - Vegetable you dislike - none
 W - Workout Style - walking, swimming, bike-riding
 X - Xrays you've had: Not sure, it's been a long time since I had one for anything. Teeth!
 Y - Yummy Food you Make: Everything. Well, not quite, but if you are interested, check out my family blog...
 Z - The Best Place to Visit:  (where's the z?) Going home is always lovely...

(Just realised, I've lost "R"  - will now have to try to remember whose blog I got this from so I can find out what it was!!)

1 comment:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Nice to get to know ya even better :-) there's lots I would answer the same :-)