Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Scrappy Log Cabin top


I mentioned yesterday that I might use my crumb blocks with some different colours (not black or neutral) and I've been doing that today, but instead of resorting to my usual enders and leaders project, I decided to pull out some languishing blocks and assemble them into a quilt top as enders and leaders.... I'm not ready to show the multicoloured crumbs yet, but here's the scrappy top which went together as a result of today's sewing session.  I certainly am enjoying this whole sewing-during-the-week lark!

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It looks wonderful, Kate.

Marei said...

I've been playing with crumbs this week, too. It makes me smile to make 'something' from 'nothing'. Yours are looking great.

Lynne said...

Sewing during the week days is tremendously fun!