This week's cross-stitching projects were two-fold. First, to add a new bird (this catches me up with all the parts I currently have in this project) to the "Faith is the bird..." stitchery (though I had an email that another one has been mailed today - they are quite small sections, though, and quick to stitch). I've just realised that I forgot to give this chap an eye - I'll add that next time I stitch on it.
Then, because it wasn't the end of my cross-stitch week (the only week which ends on a Wednesday), I chose a new design to work on as my alternate (next week I go back to the Winter piece, and perhaps finish it) - a summery garden sampler. Mainly, I chose it because it was a kit rather than a chart, so I didn't need to spend time gathering resources. Lazy, I know!
Here's what the finished thing will look like (the in progress photo is not completely true to colour - it's a bit less washed out in reality).
And, because I am really not completely lazy, I've chosen what the next project will be after I finish the Winter border, and made sure I have both canvas and colours for it! (But you'll have to wait and see what it is...)