Saturday, March 26, 2011

Green again



Well, I finished all the green blocks today - or rather, I finished the ones I had cut out, which was, apparently, 19 rather than 20 - guess what's on the cards for tomorrow! Still, I think it looks great and hopefully it won't be too annoying trying to get a good mix of greens for the last block - I've used up most of my decent sized scraps (the smaller pieces, I may be able to get from scrap) so it will mean cutting strips from my box of small greens - which isn't a problem, of course, as that's something I wouldn't mind reducing anyway...

6 comments:

Miki Willa said...

I really like the pattern for this quilt. Is it your own design?

Anne said...

It looks great! Wonderful arrangement.

Sew Create It - Jane said...

This is looking stunning! I love one colour quilts!

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Kate, it is going to be awesome!

scraphappy said...

What a great variety of greens. It is a great pattern as well. Good luck putting together the last block, I'm sure you will find plenty of greens wanting to join in the fun.

Anonymous said...

I love that top! Green is my favorite color, and this pattern really shows it off.