Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Cross stitch update



That time again - time to show what progress has been made on the cross-stitch with the tiny linen (actually, I'm getting used to the small count - not that I will necessarily ever do it on this small a count ever again, but at least I can finish this one without having to go completely mad...).

There's a lot of white in this one (ok, it's not technically white, it's DMC 712, a kind of pale oatmeal colour) - I'm trying to intersperse some of the colour in with the white rows. But I'll be glad when the snow is done. At least it's small!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Very nice but my eyes are watering from over here! I love the look of linen though.

Angela said...

It's looking great. I think you have made amazing progress on such tiny count fabric!

mumzy said...

Your project is coming along great and I do know what you mean about a lot of the same color. It is looking great!

Anna Melinda said...

Have just done that whole set for a cushion It nearly killed me it was so boring doing the large areas of snow/grass!Did you get the buttons that go with it?