Sunday, March 06, 2011

Block lotto, revisted




So, here are all nine of the blocks I made for this month's block lotto - I like these and wouldn't mind winning them; they'd make a fun quilt.

I also made a load more for Clare's Quilts for Leukaemia challenge (she's sent me the code for a blog badge - I really must put that in my sidebar, or at least in the posts I make on the subject!) which I will send off to her next week some time. Not quite sure how practical 22 blocks are, but I'm sure she'll manage to do something with them!

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Those would make an awesome quilt! You might just have to do some for yourself.

Hedgehog said...

Ooh - love those blocks! I've been doing so much liberated-piecing lately - I am feeling the needle for something slightly more traditional!

mumzy said...

Love those blocks - of course, red is one of my favorite colors.

sewkalico said...

Fantastic blocks in the best colour :-) I'm sure Clare will put them to good use!