Last week's list was a bit of a mishmash:
journal quilt for the week (deadline 26/7)- done - a day late, but done attach binding to Hawaiian 3- done, and now have to sew it down
- recycle challenge (one postcard) for Arts in the Mail (deadline 31/7) - not done, because I realised the deadline was actually 24/7, so I missed it. Oh well!
ATC for Textile Challenges - theme - "starts with B" (deadline 31/7)- done, now must post off Manipulated fabric challenge for Textile Challenges (deadline 31/7)- done (in conjunction with journal quilt)
- quilt a bit more on Forest Challenge - nope. maybe next week!
work on Challenge Quilt for theme "inspired by an artist" (deadline 1/8)- finished this, which is good.
Obviously, with the kids home, I can't be sure how much time I'll have to call my own, so I'm going to keep it fairly basic this week (and indeed, most of the summer):
- journal quilt for the week (deadline 2/8)
- July arch for Textile Challenges (deadline 31/7)
- batik beauties postcards (deadling 5/8)
- quilt a bit more on Forest Challenge
hopefully, I'll be able to get those things done, even with kids home! Sarah has a week of tennis camp, so we won't be doing too many day trips this week, which will help with my time.