Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Finished ATCs


I do enjoy seeing the before and after pics - hope you do as well. I should start taking photos of a single card (before) so I can pair it with the after...  Anyway, these are the finished version of the cards below


I received the lovely backgrounds and added the metallic oblong and the metal charm to them. I love how these came out!


And here's a finished version of the coffee card I started - one artist added the cross-stitched coffee grinder (not me) and the last player added the cup and the stamp which reads "A cup of thanks".  Again, great finished card.


This last one, I don't seem to have a photo of the original background, which was the pale gree (shows grey in the photo), with the swirly of greeny-gold paper and the square of silver.  Added elements are the accent panting, the imagine stamp, the purple circle and the silver trim.


1 comment:

Cindy Is Crafty said...

They are awesome, Kate! I like the spaceman (?) stamp in the first one!