Friday, July 12, 2013

ATCs on their way...


Before and after pics are always fun, but I'm too lazy to join them together, so here they are, separately. To the backgrounds below I added a transparency (they are actually Tarot Cards, I think, but they looked suitable for this card) and a nice acrylic star.  On to a third player now!



To the lovely stamped cityscapes, I added some clouds - in vintage foreign text, of course!




To the lovely birdcages, I added another bird and some text. 



And finally, last but not least, to the cross-stitched sledger I added some washi tape and a snowflake brad. Each card has a slightly different snowflake brad - no two alike!


All these cards will move along to a third player - and if I manage to be organised, I'll show a photo of the finished card(s) when I get one back...

1 comment:

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Love the clouds! Cool!