Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Goodies!


One of the things I love about the blogging community is how lovely everyone is - and generous. I received this fantastic heart in the post from Carolyn, for no other reason than I sent her a collection of some fabric and stuff I was getting rid of (she used some of it to make the heart - clever girl!).  It's a shame it's not photographed better, but the light was beginning to fade (and indoors was right out - it's got lots of sheer fabric so it just glared in the lights...). Still, you get the general idea - isn't it great?  Thanks, Carolyn!

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Unexpected gifts are the best kind, aren't they?

Vicki W said...

What a great gift!

Sharon W. said...

I was also fortunate to receive a heart construction from Carolyn a year or two ago. Her work and her blog are inspiring. One thing I do love about her work is the fact that--no matter how I study it--it possesses a unique signature which cannot be reproduced!!!! lucky you.