Saturday, August 06, 2011

Winner! (and reminders)


OK, so I've now gone off to random.org and had it draw a number for me for the winner. When I got home, I couldn't find the piece of paper on which I'd written the number of the winner I'd drawn before I left (though I thought it was number 3), so I decided to draw again, just to be on the safe side - and the number drawn (out of 27 possibles - everyone who donated did so in amounts of £5, so for each £5 donated to Walk for Life, one chance was put in the pool) was number 4, which happens to be the same person as no 3, so it is definitely definitely the case that this little quilt really wants to go and live with Angela. Yeah! Once I get it bound, which I might get to this week, I will pop it in the post to you. I think I have your address, unless you have moved recently...

Many thanks to everyone who donated to Walk for Life, either to sponsor me, or to sponsor someone else or to walk yourself! I'll probably do it again next year (the girls want to do it as well), so who knows, perhaps there will be another giveaway to go with another begging blog post!

Oh yes, and a couple of reminders - Julie (Sew and So) and Michelle L, I still need your addresses for the previous giveaway. Anne & Trina, I'll get your things in the post later this week...

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Lucky Angela ! I sponsored my friend Wendy from my quilting group. She had a great time doing it and said at times it was very emotional. If I get my back better in time I would love to do it next year xxx

Lynne said...

Congratulations, Angela. Well done to all the people who donated to such a great cause.

Maggi said...

Congratulations to Angela, a lovely prize.

Angela said...

Oh wow I'm just catching up on my blog reading and I'm so excited to see I've won! :) What a great way to cheer up a dreary Sunday afternoon. I moved last year so I will mail you my new address incase you still have the old one :)

Cindy Is Crafty said...

I will be a good loser!
I will be a good loser!

Congrats, Angela!