Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Just a wee note

Nothing to show today, really. I finished up my second set of N for Night postcards (but they look the same as the other ones) and pinned the little batik top together ready for quilting. But I didn't do a lot of work as I got distracted by various things (as one does). But I know if I don't blog, people will wonder, so here I am, with nothing to say! Tomorrow, I hope I might do some dyeing - woohoo. I did get a postcard, but I haven't taken a photo yet, so you guys can wait until tomorrow to see it, right?

Many thanks to everyone who has left comments on my blog recently - I do answer a lot of comments, but lots of people's address don't show, so there's no way to get back in touch. If you've asked a specific question, I'll try to answer in the blog over the next few days, but if you just left a comment or enterred my draw and I don't respond, it's not that I'm ignoring you...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed Alex's bday :(

Hope you are doing well and hope to catch up with you soon. Things are always hectic here, but miss talking with ya lately!

His Office, My Studio said...

I have been reading but not leaving comments. I always love seeing your art!

Anonymous said...

Oh, come on, of course you're ignoring them :) (tongue firmly in cheeck). Hope you're getting lots of sewing time.