Friday, February 15, 2008

Better late than never?



It's late and I've had a long & tiring day (mostly at school - film evening for the kids, PTA AGM, and so on). Almost forgot to blog (oh no!) but remembered just in time - here's some post I got - two cards, one from Angela for the "J" swap - she did "just" - just one stitch, just one colour thread, just handstitching. It's a nice card, isn't it? The Maltesers are "N" - Naughty but nice - from Maureen - rather different from my other naughty but nice card (which featured lingere...)

Also got the other cross-stitch patterns I ordered, and just to show you it's not totally mad to have ordered more, there is progress on the alphabet with house & waterfall - and in fact, has been more progress since this photo was taken, as the blue water has had quite a bit more filled in. And more tomorrow, no doubt, but now, bed time.

5 comments:

Angela said...

That cross stitch your working on is wonderful, love the simple rustic design. Glad the postcard got to you ok, any sign of the parcel? I posted the card a couple of days after the parcel went...

artisbliss said...

Oh do keep cross stitching. I did for years and loved it. Maybe I should pull it out again.

black bear cabin said...

i love that cross stitch you are working on, and i really like the new snowman cross stitch you ordered. I really like the style of those...very cute!
where did you order them from?
have a wonderful weekend!
lisajo

Julie said...

Yum! Maltesers! :))

The Patchwork Rabbit said...

I'm glad your new patterns arrived safe and sound! I'm going to have a gallery of customers' work on the site, so send me some pictures when they're done and I'll put them up!