Sunday, April 15, 2007

Squishie Saturday


As I mentioned before, with friends visiting, not a lot (or any) sewing is getting done. But at least the post has been squishie, which is nice. Got these two postcards yesterday from swaps - the green one is from the favourite colour swap, from Flischa, which completes that swap. The purple one is from the purple swap, which ended up only have two people in it - Kathy and myself. I made more than 2 cards, so I'll list some of them on my etsy shop later. If anyone wants to swap one, let me know!

In other news, I also decided to create a gallery to display postcards from my swaps, so it was easy to see all the cards on one theme together. That gallery is here - I'll add it to my links later, as usual I am trying to finish this quickly so I can do other stuff...



And I also got these fabrics - yippee! These are more African fabrics from my friend Karol Ann, and some blacks - some I won't be able to use for that project, but I'm sure I can find something to do with them! KA and I are going to do a private block swap using African fabrics, so that will be fun.

And finally, I got this, which is a lovely postcard from Beate, who kindly did a blogversary draw for the first anniversary of her blog and in the end, ended up sending something to everyone who enterred, instead of just drawing one name - wasn't that great of her? And a very funky card to add to my collection, so I'm delighed. Thanks Beate.

No comments: