Friday, April 27, 2007

Mail call! (and a little work)



Two cards in the post today - the one on the left is for the Spring swap with my dyeing group, and is from Cobi; the one on the right is another in the circles swap with BQLPC, and is from Wendy. Both great cards - the planets is a very clever interpretation of the circles theme...



And some more lanterns - an extra from Pat K and two from Chris. Love that orange fabric!



And finally, some black squares from Ann O - and some stuff that I worked on, though not much - it was a busy day, so I only had time to get the frames on the spring postcards. Five of them are sewed down around the windows, the others are simply bonded at this stage. Hopefully tomorrow I will get the rest of the windows stitched, and then the vases and flower stems on, which will mean I can add the sequins and beads in the evening which watching Dr Who and the Joseph programme... Ah, the exciting life I lead!

No comments: