Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Project Linus in 2016

Looking back at last year, I see that I finished up 23 quilt tops for Project Linus. Entirely in the first part of the year. I did actually make a lot more later in the year, but none of them got quite to the finished stage - which means I have a big pile of tops with no borders hanging about, needing bordering. I know I have one more which has a border fabric set aside for it; I need to spend a little time on the weekend pairing up centres with border fabrics to see what I can finish up.  An aim for 2017 is to work through my block sets, of which I have quite a few.

Here's a look back at all the tops (bordered ones, or ones I've donated without borders) completed in 2016.

April/ May:




No comments: