Sunday, January 08, 2017

A stack of matched up tops!

In preparation for doing some actual sewing in 2017, I've now got a  stack of Project Linus tops which want borders adding to them. I did do quite a bit of sewing in 2016, just not in the second half of the year. One of those years!

Anyway, I started this process by putting all the top centres which I'd been accumulating out on the floor and then trying to match them up with suitable prints for borders. 

Managed pretty well with most of them, though I think there were one or two which didn't really work. And that's fine - I'll put them aside for later.

No comments: