After making some of these O blocks (in a different colourway) for the December Block Lotto, I knew they'd be a good way of destashing a little bit of my overabundance of brown fabrics, so I pulled out a load of brown fabrics (ok, I confess, 40 or so different ones - told you I had an overabundance) and some suitable backgrounds, and made up some O blocks. Not sure how many I ended up with - I went until I ran out of light brown for the backgrounds... They'll join the stack of block sets waiting to be made up into quilt tops. But I'm making a mini-resolution: no more new block sets until I get rid of at least three sets from my current stash of sets (I think there are about a dozen). Watch this space.