Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Cross-stitch update


More of the Hallowe'en mystery, including the most tedious letter stitching I have ever done - boy am I not cut out for backstitching stuff over one thread on high count linen. Give me some nice counted crosses to do, any day!  I've pretty much decided to leave this now, and work on it next autumn, as it's nearly time to move into seasonal stuff. And I have started something else as well (not feeling like settling into things at the moment, really). I have several bigger cross-stitches to get out for Christmas, including The Christmas Nemesis, plus a much more simple (but fairly big) Christmas piece I partly stitched last year. Also, I have some nice small ornament type pieces (about the amount of stitching of my Sheep Virtues), which I hope to get one or two of done this season. 



1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

I love that moon. I had to chuckle at your mention of the Christmas Nemesis!!! Perhaps we will both finish ours someday. lol