Still (always) working my way through the basket of block sets which want to be assembled into tops. I go through periods where I am really good about thinning them down, but then I get tempted into making tons more blocks, and I'm back where I started. Not that it really matters, except to me! Anyway, here is a top from some blocks I made a while back to use up small pieces of hand-dyed fabrics. There were more blocks, so there will be another, smaller top at some point. This one is fairly good size as the blocks were (I think) 10" blocks. Not sure if it will get a border or not - probably not, but I haven't decided for sure yet.